Monday, July 16, 2007

Top Ten Characteristics of Bar Examinees

Many of the below characteristics would normally be warning signs of depression or general mental instability. However, around this time of year, someone displaying these characteristics may just be a recently graduated 3rd year law student getting ready to take the Bar Exam next week.

1. General irritability

2. Incessant sighing

3. Insomnia

4. Suicidal Thoughts

5. Uncontrollable Snacking

6. Severe changes in mood (i.e. I can pass this thing, WTF this is impossible)

7. Increased awareness of own alcoholism

8. Neck Spasms

9. Night Terrors

10. Periodic crying

Upon closer examination, scientists have found that these characteristics are similar to the ones experienced by first year law students in their first semester.

3 comments:

Ryan Kalamaya said...

I think the post-exam festivities will be largely the same as well. Watch out.

notjustlaw said...

When the invite says 5:00PM to 5:00 AM, that is a pretty good sign. I'm not sure if any of us will have the energy next wednesday to last 12 hours...

naechstehaltestelle said...

BAFFLE SCARF...