Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Law School Classifieds

I had an idea tonight while slogging through my reading, but I thought I'd run it by everyone before I just go ahead and implement it. (Cough, new design) Is there any interest out there among the community for a CU Law-specific classified service? It would be free, naturally, but would consist of categories such as:

Housing
Lift Tickets
Books
Computer Software
etc...

I can just throw it on the RH side of the page using edgeio, I think, and it will be failry unobtrusive. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Great idea

Coffinberry said...

I know that the housing thing has come up on the blawg before, so there does seem to be a demand. But about the books... might want to check with WLC first, they kinda have an interest in the exchange of texts among the students.

cublawg said...

Ah, yes. Competition certainly would be bad for them, wouldn't it? ;-)

notjustlaw said...

Also, for 3L's, a nice little exchange place for Graduation Tickets. We get ten, but that may not be enough...