Tuesday, May 02, 2006

rules of make-up sex

is bringing another party to tears a prerequisite for make-up sex ("MUS")? l.i.t. boyfriend and i recently got in a fight, during which i yelled, but did not cry. i thought MUS was in order (mostly because i was tired of studying), but he did not. any thoughts?

11 comments:

Ryan Kalamaya said...

You got hosed....

notjustlaw said...

Very Interesting Discussion, but I agree with Bolder. You got hosed; tears are not needed, just the fight...and l.i.t. boyfriend passed up MUS??

BlawBlawBlaw said...

I don't believe in MUS. I need some time to get back that lovin' feelin', even if we've made up. Then, when it does happen, its too far removed from the fight to be considered MUS. Maybe that's how LIT's BF is?

legally intoxicated said...

nope. he likes MUS. perhaps this has more to do with the way i look during finals?

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Hmmm. You didn't include that in the original equation, but I can't imagine you ever looking bad.

Lindsay said...

You look very cute during finals, as always. I'm sorry, but that's all I can say about this issue without blushing.
Nope, I'm blushing.

cublawg said...

Bolder: the entire lack of any hosing seems to be the issue. ;-)

I don't think there's any statute of limitations on it, so I'd say you can still collect. Maybe he's feeling a lil' more randy now.

notjustlaw said...

JQET is that from Gilmore Girls or One Tree Hill? It has NJL wife and I stumped.

cublawg said...

NJL, that comment is wrong on SO many levels!

...and I believe it's Everwood. (ba dump bump.)

notjustlaw said...

Ahh Everwood, thanks HS.

cublawg said...

I kid. I have no idea if Everwood is the source, but it would be extremely funny if it was.