Hey man, the 4/20 photo album. Bust your friends!
http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/index.htm
In other news, the Boulder police are still looking for Jon Benet's killer ...
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
8 comments:
I want to know how they got these photographs...Every single person is staring right AT the video camera.
Narcs! Undercover hippy narcs with hidden dred cameras!
(on a related note, cleaning those lenses afterwards is a bitch.)
I'd turn in every one of you if they'd give me money.
side note:
Did the one black girl at CU really think no one would be able to ID her?
Probably not. I suspect the better question is whether the one Cadoner at CU Law really thought about the impact of referring to someone as the "one black girl at CU" in this forum.
I was merely commenting on the lack of diversity at this school, HS. No need to get all ruffled up.
cadoner: no ruffles on my part. I suspect others might have some, tho.
The reward is actually listed on the site, so I think it's true.
Good one Joe, though I think turning in Jesus and turning in pot-smoking undergrads may not be *exactly* the same thing. Close though. I believe Jesus did enjoy weed from time to time.
(Wait for the lightening strike . . .)
Post a Comment