The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
I can't believe that's real. That may actually be worse than the examples they give of "poor civility" in Professional Responsibility.
Texas rules.
I bet they were prepping for a trial in this court.
This is almost as good....http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/index.htm
Click here for the above link.
It's nice to witness your long-overdue return, Bolder. Now if only LIT and Moop would pop up out of the woodwork...
Brillant...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't believe that's real. That may actually be worse than the examples they give of "poor civility" in Professional Responsibility.
Texas rules.
I bet they were prepping for a trial in this court.
This is almost as good....
http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/index.htm
Click here for the above link.
It's nice to witness your long-overdue return, Bolder. Now if only LIT and Moop would pop up out of the woodwork...
Brillant...
Post a Comment