Friday, July 22, 2005

Please continue here...

Scrolling through 47 comments was growing irksome...

16 comments:

Ryan Kalamaya said...

HEAR ME NOW!! All you have to do to figure out who is actually the REAL Bolder Law is click on the hyperlink of the "bolder law" name. Cowboyslaw has hijacked my name with the fake "Bolder in Boulder" blog. And, as many know, Hakim and I are two entirely separate people. I think Cowboyslaw has a multiple identity complex....

I can't believe I've spent half the day at work having an online dialogue with a Cowboy, random Turk, some pretentious prig from Chicago, and an imposter of my pseudo-anonymous blogging alias; all of whom I believe is the same person!

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Sorry....

cublawg said...

Judging by the quantity of posts, I'd say it's late in the afternoon on a Friday.

As for the pseudonyms, those in the know can vouch for the veractiy of myself, Moop, Bolder, Jaded, LIT, Buffs, Michelle, Coffinberry, Naechstehaltestelle, Anonymous 3L, and CULaw. The jury's still out on the rest of you, particularly the brazen turk hanging out of late...

Buffs said...

This exchange was truly classic.

I agree--Cowboy = U. Chicago which might = Bolder. All three converging in Vail this weekend ...

Only on a Friday afternoon in the summer ...

Jaded said...

awww....you called me sweet and feminine! i'm so flattered!

and cowboys, it is the friday before the bar....if the stress has caused your psyche to splinter into multiple personalities, i don't think anyone would be shocked. i think i have another personality running around somewhere...if you see her, will you send her home with ice cream please? thanks

Buffs said...

I'm a teacher's aide at Air Academy High ...

Ryan Kalamaya said...

I am exorcising this other bolder law demon and retiring till the beginning of the school year. I will then, like the artist formerly known as Prince, reincarnate myself into someone else. True.

naechstehaltestelle said...

I am actually Jaded's other personality. Much less smart and much lazier.

Jaded said...

hardly! you're the much more intelligent, interesting, and beautiful personality.

cublawg said...

As I've stated before, I'm not really down for posting under fake names. And if you think I'm going to let Bolder make drink reservations for me, you are sorely mistaken. No offense, dude, but judging by the way you looked on Weds., you imbibe some naz-T stuff.

cublawg said...

Since this has become a train wreck, I suggest we disembark for a bit to get our wits about us. I'm off to eat kebabs...

Coffinberry said...

Well, at least I think I feel flattered..."Caged = Esquire Coffinberry", but I doubt Caged feels that way. LOL.

Folks, my Friday night will consist of watching Son Three take his 1st Degree Brown Belt test (next test: Black) and then off to the DQ. So I'll have to pass on the O'Douls.... I will raise a spoonful of Pecan Mudslide in thought of y'alls, though. Have a good weekend.

naechstehaltestelle said...

Well, I'm all down for party at the NH Hacienda if no one minds the lack of air conditioning. So, if all personalities show up, it'll be me, Cowboys, and Hakim? Par-tay!

Jaded said...

okay, professor, you have officially creeped me out. i would appreciate an email telling me who you are....i'll keep it confidential. since you seem to know who i am, you should know the email address.

naechstehaltestelle said...

Oh, come on professor, you have to know who I am...

cublawg said...

System of a Down? Puh-leaze...that poop needs flushed.