My brain is totally failing to comprehend this string of conversation. At least it's amusing... My question is this: Did Chicago at least offer to get you any fine brandy?
Well, in the spirit of meeting fellow bloggers, I say you (Cowboys) go out to dinner with me and Jaded on Tuesday night following the first day of exams. Despite what Campos thinks, I'm not German, or short. However, I too look distinctly like DJ Qualls. What do you say? You don't even have to pick up the tab! Anyone else is welcome to come too, if they can handle bar related banter.
i must put a restriction on conversation...there will be no speaking of the actual questions that were on day 1. i hate talking about exams when they are over. any mention of any of the questions will be an automatic party foul, with penalty to be determined at the time of the commission of the foul.
7 comments:
My brain is totally failing to comprehend this string of conversation. At least it's amusing... My question is this: Did Chicago at least offer to get you any fine brandy?
cowboys, when did you move from colorado springs to superior?
Well, in the spirit of meeting fellow bloggers, I say you (Cowboys) go out to dinner with me and Jaded on Tuesday night following the first day of exams. Despite what Campos thinks, I'm not German, or short. However, I too look distinctly like DJ Qualls. What do you say? You don't even have to pick up the tab! Anyone else is welcome to come too, if they can handle bar related banter.
i must put a restriction on conversation...there will be no speaking of the actual questions that were on day 1. i hate talking about exams when they are over. any mention of any of the questions will be an automatic party foul, with penalty to be determined at the time of the commission of the foul.
I only wish I was Jaded...then I would pass the bar...
I lived in The Valley once....
Cowboyslaw: IMHO = In my humble opinion...
Post a Comment