Sunday, June 05, 2005

Clutch Gaby Stafford voodoo doll in one hand, knitting needle in the other...

I have seen you ambling towards Moe's bagels, Mrs. Stafford, so I know you're not in the hospital or otherwise unable to get your grades in. Moreover, I know for a fact that every other legal writing professor but you is done. Where the hell is my grade?! Was it lost beneath a plain bagel with veggie lite cream cheese? ARGGH!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Now I know why so many people were annoyed with Schlag last semester....

Jaded said...

second semester of my first year, we didn't get torts grades until the end of february. no explanation given while we were waiting. just no grade for months. it was from eid and apparently she was ill. i felt bad for her but i thought that someone should have told us about the delay