New post- at request of anon on prior post
is law school still the right choice? I'm too far in to have wasted all the money (that I still have to pay back, so I suppose that would be even worse), and I still think law school was the right choice. I think it's great fun, lots of interesting and nutty people around, though I miss the completely free weekends that came with regular full-time employment. Though having a job set already would be nice.
Also, when it comes time for everyone to vote on whatever, whoever, etc., my vote is for CG the registrar- she is the one person that always gets everything done.
Happy post-VDAY everyone!
p.s. turns out VDay is not created by Hallmark. Thanks Chaucer, Claudius, and the Christian folks named Valentine from the old days.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have really enjoyed law school. I would certainly do it again. But I'm also one of the (mentally disturbed) few who pretty much has known since high school that I wanted to be a lawyer "when I grow up" (still waiting for the growing up part to happen, but I am closer to being a lawyer).
And no, Hallmark didn't "invent" Valentine's Day, but I'm pretty sure they are responsible for making it the absolute hellish nightmare it has grown into.
Law school is just way too expensive for me to be able to get past and accept the fact that it really sucks.
And a hellish nightmare it was! What's ironic is, I went to the Hallmark store the night before V-Day and their card and gift selection was a joke. There was nothing worthwhile there.
Post a Comment