The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Wondering Weather Or Not
If we get a huge dumping like we're supposed to, we will be able to take our exams from home like last year. Those of us who don't live in Boulder should be praying to the Snow gods.
23 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am definitely praying. It would be so nice to just be cozy at home taking this exam and not have to deal with everyone typing frantically and being all stressed out around me. Let it snow!
Amen, McF. I had a final today that I didn't study for AT ALL. I mean, seriously, NOT AT ALL. Being a 3L is so hard for lazy people. Make it stop! I have a final tomorrow. I'm not studying. I'm surfing. I'm cleaning my fingernails. I went outside to eat snow. I'm not kidding.
Somehow I don't think it's going to snow that much. Wasn't the issue last year not just that roads were bad, but that they were actually impassable, and it would have been impossible, not just difficult, for many people to get to school? It seems like the exam at home thing was such a hassle that the school wouldn't do it again unless we were facing similar the-governor-has-declared-a-state-of-emergency type conditions.
blawblawblaw-- It was so refreshing to read your post. It basically described what I have been doing, except for the snow eating. Thank God for the curve-- there is definitely a serious laziness disease among the 3Ls.
Yeah, Lazy Anon, I was looking outside at the blanket of snow and it looked so good that I had to eat some. I may have to go do it again. It's weird, but I seriously doubt I'd be so fascinated with eating snow if I weren't trying to study.
Huge Dumping. That is my screen name. Yes I am drunk. I saw a 3L drinking a beer before a final today. I wish he was in my class. I wonder is studying drunk is fun?
what's a trust: Probably can't talk about the exam yet, since half of the class hasn't taken it. So it covers trusts? You have so violated the honor code it is not funny. Blog administrators, use your Bush-like surveillance powers to bring this mofo down!!!!!!!!
Those drinking 3L's mentioned are the same guy. Word on the street is that he is witty, handsome, and is a sex machine with all the chicks. That's what I heard, anyway.
23 comments:
I am definitely praying. It would be so nice to just be cozy at home taking this exam and not have to deal with everyone typing frantically and being all stressed out around me. Let it snow!
Amen, McF. I had a final today that I didn't study for AT ALL. I mean, seriously, NOT AT ALL. Being a 3L is so hard for lazy people. Make it stop! I have a final tomorrow. I'm not studying. I'm surfing. I'm cleaning my fingernails. I went outside to eat snow. I'm not kidding.
Somehow I don't think it's going to snow that much. Wasn't the issue last year not just that roads were bad, but that they were actually impassable, and it would have been impossible, not just difficult, for many people to get to school? It seems like the exam at home thing was such a hassle that the school wouldn't do it again unless we were facing similar the-governor-has-declared-a-state-of-emergency type conditions.
But one can always hope, right?
Anon buzzkiller: yes, the roads were impassable and the gov declared a state of emergency.
blawblawblaw-- It was so refreshing to read your post. It basically described what I have been doing, except for the snow eating. Thank God for the curve-- there is definitely a serious laziness disease among the 3Ls.
Screw finals - if it dumps, I'm going skiing tomorrow!
Yeah, Lazy Anon, I was looking outside at the blanket of snow and it looked so good that I had to eat some. I may have to go do it again. It's weird, but I seriously doubt I'd be so fascinated with eating snow if I weren't trying to study.
Well...I guess we are not snowed in...what a shame!
I started my legislation paper (due at 5 today) at 9 last night. I have two tests next week, and haven't started outlining yet.
I think I'm going skiing tomorrow. At least if most of the 3Ls go this route, we won't all fail, right?
I don't want more snow. It makes it too difficult to get to the bar or the liquor store after taking a test.
Amen anon 9.53. Lets just drink before all our finals. It would certainly make them less painful.
FYI, praying won't help because I have learned over the past several weeks that there is no god.
Exams aren't stressful, they're just long.
I just took a dump.
Was it nutty?
Huge Dumping. That is my screen name. Yes I am drunk. I saw a 3L drinking a beer before a final today. I wish he was in my class. I wonder is studying drunk is fun?
3Ls are crazy. I saw a 3L drinking hard liquor out of a bottle during class this past semester. In the back row, but not sneaky about it at all.
Please comment on Collins' W&T exam. Would it have helped if I'd gone to class?
what's a trust: Probably can't talk about the exam yet, since half of the class hasn't taken it. So it covers trusts? You have so violated the honor code it is not funny. Blog administrators, use your Bush-like surveillance powers to bring this mofo down!!!!!!!!
I just took another dump.
Sorry, anon. can't bring the mofos down. I gave the CIA the survellance tape and they ate it, yum, yum.
PS. If you bring this up, I will deny everything. I know NOTHING!
AHHHHHHHH!
How can there be a shortage, it's the middle of exams!
http://www.wsmv.com/news/14867441/detail.html
Those drinking 3L's mentioned are the same guy. Word on the street is that he is witty, handsome, and is a sex machine with all the chicks. That's what I heard, anyway.
VV
Post a Comment