Just read this article about a kid in Kittredge with a bunch of weapons in his dorm.
http://www.9news.com/news/printarticle.aspx?storyid=68444
(Perhaps I need to take a tech class to learn how to make a proper link)
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don’t want to be the one to jinx anything, but do you think holding the biggest law school event of the year, during a week in which everyone is stressed out, and four days after the Virginia Tech massacre, and on the anniversary of Columbine, and adjacent to a stash of weapons in an undergraduate dormroom, is a good idea? I hope some of our ex-marines will be doing security at the door.
It's Friday. It's 4/20. You ain't got no job. You aint' got nothin' to do. It's time to drink international beer and chill at the talent show. Worry not, I do.
Post a Comment