The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Breaking Talent Show News
Rumor has it that there may be two dudes in tight leather pants up on stage tomorrow night. BS may even go shirtless....
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So, Boulder, for all us Talent Show newbies (who missed out on tickets due to Due Process violations), what can we do tomorrow without our golden tickets? (And I'm not being facetious--should we even show up if we don't have tickets? How can we meet the charming 3Ls who will be taking us home?)
Come, hope that we can find extra spaces to put folding chairs, ask your friends to sit on your lap or share a seat with you, or stand. There should be a good amount of room, its just a matter of comfort.
I watched from the hallway my first year, but didn't whine about DP violations. (That's not meant condescendingly.) Regardless, go to the Student Auction and head over at 7:30 or 7:45; there's reason to show up. Plus, there'll be a couple of kegs and MA's beer bong.
6 comments:
So, Boulder, for all us Talent Show newbies (who missed out on tickets due to Due Process violations), what can we do tomorrow without our golden tickets? (And I'm not being facetious--should we even show up if we don't have tickets? How can we meet the charming 3Ls who will be taking us home?)
Come, hope that we can find extra spaces to put folding chairs, ask your friends to sit on your lap or share a seat with you, or stand. There should be a good amount of room, its just a matter of comfort.
I watched from the hallway my first year, but didn't whine about DP violations. (That's not meant condescendingly.) Regardless, go to the Student Auction and head over at 7:30 or 7:45; there's reason to show up. Plus, there'll be a couple of kegs and MA's beer bong.
To add to RK's comments, I saw 2 ticktets are on the list for the student auction tomorrow.
I hope those dudes will be wearing tight shirts too.
Show up tomorrow at the talent show, just hang out outside of the show. It'll be a blast whether you are in the courtroom or out.
Cheers,
Faisal
Don't whine about DP violations... I mean than condescendingly...so lame.
Post a Comment