Monday, April 30, 2007

AA News and Misc.

1. Dig the update from Dean Matthew. Props to the transparency, and addition of business classes and study abroad options.

2. Like a good lawyer, she noticeably left herself some wriggle room for Friday classes in the future.

3. Sounds like this year's end-of-the-year soiree is at Dark Horse. I'm looking forward to the Fox Party, which should be e-p-i-c.

4. Finished with my bar application. Phew! My suggestion to those in the future: don't procrastinate. I finished an exam this morning and spent the rest of the afternoon finalizing my application materials. Lame.

5. Go Nuggets.

6. Enjoy the random law school party video. Disturbing, but so true....

4 comments:

samrich said...

Where would I read DM's update?

Anonymous said...

Here: http://www.colorado.edu/law/deansoffice-enews/index.htm

MsLippy said...

BL, I think you are mistaken about the video. I don't know anyone at CU who is so amateur-ish when it comes to hitting a beer bong...

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Good catch. I wholeheartedly agree re: beer bong. (Clinical) professors and students included...