As I've written before, Water Law with Squillace is the worst class I've ever taken in my life. Even my tree-hugger hippy friends bitch about how bad the class is. Each day it just gets worse and worse. I try to pay attention in class, but it is usually to no avail: after about 15 mins I usually tune out. What's more, I will likely bomb the exam. I can just picture my answer to some question about the policy of the federal right to reserve water docrine.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
"... and May God Have Mercy on Your Soul."
I feel that same way about heading into Wills and Trusts this semester...
NJL, I looked up Professor G's reviews from the last time he taught W&T and they were surprisingly positive.
It isn't Prof. G.
One qualification: Squillace is a pretty nice guy, and I only partially blame him for my dislike of the class.
Not Wayne Gazur? I didn't mean Guruswamy.
This is "Ache's" second semester teaching this typically terrible class. The hearsay reviews from last year were equally terrible.
No Gazur. It is an adjunct. Not bad, but her Final is scary!
I must point out that Gazur is quite good. The man knows the I.R.C. by heart *and* he's funny. And one *heck* of a nice guy.
I wish I had Gazur at this point. I would at least have an idea of what to expect!
Let me second the comment that the final is S*C*A*R*Y! I have no idea how to study for it.
But at least, it's a scantron final, so we don't have the examsoft of damocles problem (just the broken pencil point of despair).
at least billy got the girl at the end.
My bad, NJL, I read "next" semester when you clearly wrote "this" semester. Best of luck, but I tanked last year when dealing with adjuncts so I have no help to offer. Not knowing the target or audience just sucks.
scantron final for an adjunct... complete crapshoot. everybody's in the same boat.
"I have no idea how to study for it."
study for it like you would any other exam. if you make an outline, make an outline. if you read that, uh, 'gilbert's,' read that.
sweet
Post a Comment