My brain is finally filtering out the daily political/moral two-cents of the ‘center squares’ in three classes (you know who you are…)
Most of the undergrad horde has left the building
There's usually beer in the journal office refrigerators
Powder days
The return of skinny-leg pants
College football (though not in the Big-12)
Naughty librarians
Prenuptial agreements about sex (you had to be there)
TiVo
Only one final this semester
The Talent Show is only five months away
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
JQET...Naughty Librarians? Hmmmm....Not exactly sure how one is supposed to respond...
Personally, I'm thankful for
-law firm paychecks
-HDTV (Especially for Football and Hockey)
-Jay Cutler (Can it really be any worse)
-Baby Smiles
-Oh and the upcoming FINAL semester of law school!
I am thankful for pie and fireplaces.
Mmm...pie.
I'm glad it is a look. I was worried.
Speaking of the talent show, is there any rumor/conjecture on where the talent show will be?
Post a Comment