Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Since Most of the School Uses a Dell....


I figured I would pass along this information. If you have a Dell Computer, you should go to www.dellbatteryprogram.com. They are in the midst of a 4 Million+ battery recall. Apparently, some of the batteries can overheat and catch on fire (which could be quite dramatic in the middle of Torts). Since the risk of an actual fire is small, the more important issue is that you can get a nice, fresh battery at Dell's expense (which for many of you would be small measure of payback for the headaches Dell has caused you in the last couple of years).

2 comments:

Coffinberry said...

Thanks for pointing this out! (I've been trying to reach my son at college all day, 'cuz his computer is one of the recalled ones . . . but of course, he doesn't answer mama, nooooo....)

shell said...

Unfortunately my Dell isn't amongst one of the recalled models. I am tempted return it nevertheless.