The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Spring Break!
So, what's everyone got going on for spring break? Anything exciting? I for one have a weeklong date with my couch, the tv, and Netflix. Not the most exciting thing ever, but it works for me.
I'll be adjusting to life as a father. Yes, Lil' NJL was born on the 23rd. 7lbs 13oz little, perfect, beautiful girl! I understand this fully reveals my identity, but I am too happy to care!!
9 comments:
I'll be learning Civil Procedure.
alas, jonny, i knew ye well! but didn't know ye was a blogger, till now!
I'll be adjusting to life as a father. Yes, Lil' NJL was born on the 23rd. 7lbs 13oz little, perfect, beautiful girl! I understand this fully reveals my identity, but I am too happy to care!!
Congratulations NJL! And if it makes you feel any better, I personally have no idea who you are. :)
Nor do I. Congratulations! I love kids.
wow! congratulations! and just when i thought your smile couldn't get bigger....
Oh, and by the way... congratulations on the new baby, NJL!
*clap* (but quietly... baby is sleeping!)
(BlawBlaw... did that mean you didn't learn it in class???)
Congrats NJL! That's just fantastic news! Yay!
Post a Comment