The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
No clue ;) Perhaps a serious desire to avoid further embarrassment coupled with some student complaints about the contents of recent emails. Either way, it's censorship, plain and simple.
*Did* the BLSA respond? I missed that.
with egg on his face, the farmer tries to lock up his chickens.
I'm surprised it took so long. I was waiting for the lockdown email within two or three days! Anon, you are right...what the hell is the penalty for abusing the listserve?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No clue ;) Perhaps a serious desire to avoid further embarrassment coupled with some student complaints about the contents of recent emails. Either way, it's censorship, plain and simple.
*Did* the BLSA respond? I missed that.
with egg on his face, the farmer tries to lock up his chickens.
I'm surprised it took so long. I was waiting for the lockdown email within two or three days!
Anon, you are right...what the hell is the penalty for abusing the listserve?
Post a Comment