And I'm just curious what everyone's doing. Are you reading? Outlining? Whittling down outlines? Or have you just said, "Screw it"?
I've been doing all of the above, except for the "screw it" part, but I've gotta tell you that I'm getting tired of studying. Is there a point of diminishing returns? And how do you know when you've reached it?
I'm about ready to go watch Monty Python because, at least for tonight, I feel as if that point has passed for me.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Monty Python sounds good. If it comforts anybody to know... I spent Friday evening watching "Madagascar" and "Polar Express", Saturday morning folding clothes and helping my daughter clean her room (though on Saturday afternoon my torts notes and computer and I kept her company in the living room as she figured out how to assemble the Christmas tree... she did very well); today no studying at all.
So I have a feeling I'm not gonna be a contender for the nose-to-the-grindstone award. Oh well...
my the holiday spirit sustain us all:
'Twas the week before finals and all through the school
1Ls were forgetting to celebrate Yule;
Outlines were pumping and eyes bugging out,
While Santa tried to figure what the matter was about;
Restatements were read over coffee and tea,
And civilians exclaimed that lawyers they'd rather not be;
The 3Ls were content all smug in their beds,
While visions of big firms danced in their heads;
2Ls in the middle, like Jan Brady or a monkey,
Kindly gave us the outlines we need like crack to a junkie.
When out of nowhere there arose such a clatter....
(the rest continues on the blog)
Coffin...well done, way to have perspective. I've yet to win (and do not plan to be in the running for) the nose to the grindstone award either! Spent a lot of time worrying about and watching my Broncos lead in the AFC West whittle down to one. Even with two finals next Monday and Tuesday, you better believe I would rather watch Denver v. Baltimore.
Post a Comment