... with "hearsay exception," the movie! just when i thought i was the biggest law geek on the planet, out comes a legoland music video about good ol' 803, apparently sung by magnetic fields' stephin merritt.
(thanks to energy spatula for culling this gem from washu obscurity. and pardon me if this has already made the rounds here. wings and vodka just posted it this week & made me cry, as he's wont to do).
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What does "washu obscurity" mean? I certainly don't go to Wash U. and the video was made by a friend in my evidence class last year...just curious.
E. Spat
i am straining to think of another school in a "thinly veiled pacific northwest metropolis" worthy of a woman of your prodigious talents. and it seems *most* projects submitted for a 2L evidence class are destined for obscurity but for a link on a blog like yours. i *heart* the e.spat--it's a great link!
Oh, well, you mean Univ. of Wash. then...Wash U. is in St. Louis and that must be why I was confused (everyone gets them confused!!)! There are actually a few law schools out here including Lewis and Clark, Seattle U., and Univ. of Oregon...plus the UW...of course, I don't publicly claim my school, so it will have to remain a mystery! Thanks for the compliment, and I'll assure you that the projects submitted in my Evidence class were FABULOUS! Lots of creative people here...I also posted a song a few weeks ago that came out of my evidence class and it's pretty awesome as well. Take care.
Ha...that's funny. I'm not a giant, veritable or otherwise! I'm just some chick who writes a blog and is constantly shocked that anyone reads it.
Post a Comment