Friday, November 11, 2005

Anyone wanna help a guy/gal out?

Dispel a myth or two? Defend our fine institution?

Go here:

The most prestigious admissions board in the world

5 comments:

notjustlaw said...

Blaw, I understand your frustration, but it would be pointless. any pro CU post will be seen as a plant and would bring down the masses to ridicule and insult. The defense or dispelling would be pointless. Anybody truly using the board to find out real information about ANY school is kidding themselves.

cublawg said...

Complete...

...waste...

...of time.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Probably. I just get upset when I see our school being so thoroughly maligned. Of course, I should probably remember my mom's advice to "consider the source."

LegalSchmegal said...

Yeah, whats that they say about arguing on the internet and competing in the special olympics?:)

LegalSchmegal said...

Circle-jerking on the internet=sack? Man, am I out of date...