The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Final Exam Schedule: Reliance Damages
The CU Law website has finals listed as ending on the 14th, whereas the emailed schedule has them ending on the 15th. I predict a barage of reschedulings, not to mention pissed-off people who can't get Hill to sign off on doing the corps exam earlier.
Consider yourself lucky: I've got exams on the first and last day, with two in between. Yeah, it's nice to spread them out, but in some ways I wish I had them all stacked up in order to get them over with. This is gonna suck...
4 comments:
It is scary to see the schedule...Back to back, two on the same day, no room for a reschedule...Wow, I miss the 1L Final Schedule right about now!
Consider yourself lucky: I've got exams on the first and last day, with two in between. Yeah, it's nice to spread them out, but in some ways I wish I had them all stacked up in order to get them over with. This is gonna suck...
I think the 1:15 a.m. exam on Dec. 15th is a hell of a way to finish out the semester.
I agree, how are you going to focus on Corps? That may be worse (at least mine will be a five day sprint!)
Post a Comment