Friday, September 16, 2005

P-Lo

Professor Loewenstein is my new favorite prof. I might change my tune once exams roll around, but the guy has this subtle sense of humor that just cracks me up. Moreover, he's really nice on a one-to-one basis, and has even managed to tolerate the Ragin' Cajun's comments in class w/out skipping a beat. Anyone else have a new fave?

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I enjoy the P-Lo fo shizzle. I wonder how long it will take before he learns of his nickname.
My new favorite is Nagel. He has a very similar sense of humor, but it's a bit more subtle and it surfaces less frequently, but when it does it's brilliant.

Jaded said...

he knows of his nickname. he finds it humorous. he's always been a favorite of mine, and i've had his finals.

notjustlaw said...

I have four 1 hr 15 min classes and Prof. Huntington is the only one keeping me interested consistently. Plus she is funny!

cublawg said...

Smart he may be (as evidenced by the fact that he won the "highest grade in my class at Columbia Law" award), but the first name earns some demerits for the following:

"Feeling tired? Lost all will to live? Talk to your doctor about Nestor. Brought to you by the good people at Davidson."

My doctor prescribed Nestor for my property condition, and now I feel great.

legally intoxicated said...

during a game of law student "i never" this weekend, one of the questions was "i never fantasized about a professor..."

i had to drink (a big swig of diet coke). so i won't name my favorite professor for fear of shaming him. but i will say i'm straight and really like clare huntington's class. ;)

cublawg said...

Wow...TMI, dude, TMI...now if only we had more talent in the female side of the Professor pool.

cublawg said...

Oh, and speaking of swigging, the "Nestor" comment above was authored after several swigs of a fabulous Belgian brew from none other than Cooperstown, NY. I apologize for my ass-like quality above.

Anyone else note that Bill Shatner won the "outstanding supporting actor in a drama series" Emmy? Wa hoo!