Fall is here again. A new crop of 1Ls fearfully taps away at case briefs in the library, wondering whether they will fall in the top ten, the bottom ten, or the middle 80. The single 2Ls are checking out the 1Ls for wedding rings, anxious to dip their toes (or other appendages) into the new talent gracing the hallways. And here I sit, cranking away on case briefs for class, trying to stay interested. Are those birds outside? I think I will go play with them.
For those of you contemplating dropping Corporations, I hereby question your wo/manhood. Bolder, that means you!!
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry, Hakim: I'm playing with the birds.
:-D
Hey Hakim, I hope you're enjoying those 70 pages of reading tonight. Sucker!
I most certainly am, given my manhood. ;-)
Wait, wait... just because you're chasing a bird doesn't mean it's yours, so Share! (...oops, that was the property case, and it was about some fox... not the 1L kind, of course...)
Dominion and control, baby, dominion and control. On a Hill-ism note, Pierson v. Post is really about rich a-holes.
Post a Comment