Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Bar

Congratulations to Class of 09'ers who just finished the bar. How did it go?

Use this as an open thread to talk about careers, and for 2Ls and 3Ls to talk about OCI.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not over yet, but thanks.

Anonymous said...

now its over

Anonymous said...

Some of us are lucky enough to take the CA bar and get an extra day.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was really hard.

Anonymous said...

It was tough. Federal Fair Housing Act? Really?

I don't even think its in the big Bar/Bri outline...

Anonymous said...

Woo!!! Although, I think my liver is ruined forever after last night.

Anonymous said...

Here is a great idea for anyone that can't find a job still.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/03/new.york.jobless.graduate/index.html

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else get an email with the subject line "Scholarship Award" today from Dean KM-J and the body:

"The Financial Aid Committee has completed its review of the 2009-2010 scholarship applications. I am sorry to advise you that we are unable to offer you an award. Attached is a copy of your letter."

That woman is clueless.

Anonymous said...

I think we should get ward churchill as the graduation speaker next year. I propose a $1 honorarium.

Coffinberry said...

For lack of a better place to put this...

The Boulder County Fair (last day=Saturday August 8) has an excellent display in the main exhibit building on the history of Boulder County ditches. If you're studying water law, or have any interest in environmental law, this is a must-see for you. Admission to the fair is free; and there are all the other usual fair things to see, too (fried Oreos, funnel cakes, turkey legs, fresh-squeezed lime-aid... carnival rides... 4H exhibits...and the SeniorPro Rodeo).

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised no one has put this blog on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised this blog still exists...oh wait, (for all useful and practical purposes) it doesn't.

Anonymous said...

True dat. I used to check it every day. Now I check it about once a month - if I think about it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Here we go again!

Welcome new 1L's.
Good luck.

p.s. it's not too late to turn around...just kidding, kind of.

Anonymous said...

how many tacos can be eaten by rc? i think 17, but you may think otherwise.

Anonymous said...

somebody should really start a threat devoted to whining about this impossible employment situation

Anonymous said...

It's a party in here!!!!!

oldschool said...

The Blog is Dead.

Anonymous said...

some blogs are smellier than others. some blogs are smellier than other blogs. some blogs' logs are smellier than other blogs'... logs.

Anonymous said...

Do we even have blog administrators any more? Any new threads? Anything? Hello? Is anyone out there?

This blog used to be interesting. It has hemorrhaged and died a slow painful death over the past couple of years. RIP.

Anonymous said...

this is the patrick swayze of blogs.

Anonymous said...

damn. i went to law school to help people in poverty not to join them