Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Open Grades/Finals Thread

They seem to be coming in fairly quickly--so far.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

just posting a title and expecting a response is a poor way to run a blog - too bad - this place use to be fun.

Anonymous said...

This blog has sucked for 2 years. If it wasn't bookmarked, I'd forget it existed.

Anonymous said...

http://deadspin.com/5251547/a-special-balls-deep-message-to-the-class-of-2009?skyline=true&s=i

Great take on life after college. A bit blue, so if you are easily offended, don't read it.

Anonymous said...

What's up with Mueller's grades being yellow for almost 2 weeks?

Anonymous said...

Honor Code violations possibly?

Anonymous said...

Thats Muellers MO. Dont think twice about it.

Anonymous said...

This is the earliest PC has ever gotten his property grades in. What is wrong with him??

Anonymous said...

maybe he is paying attention to grading since his favorite student to sleep with graduated...burn!

Anonymous said...

Anon 11:57.... saying something as assinine as that and following it with your own account of a "burn" does not necessarily make it so...I'd say get a life and follow it with "burn" but it really wouldn't matter.

Anonymous said...

what are you the PC-pc police? the ho was about to get married too. the real "burn" is on the schmuck that married her. BURN!

Anonymous said...

meeh, what really is a "burn" anyway? why aren't fat people being burned equally? meeh?

Bored said...

New game: count the law profs who have slept with students I can think of at least two.

Anonymous said...

Better game: count the number of assholes who post on this blog (e.g., cacks who think "burning" fellow students and professors here can never cross the line because it is anonymous and no names actually get mentioned).

Anonymous said...

Anon 501 - That game is too easy!

Anonymous said...

Is it true that PC is engagged to a rising 3L??? 'cause that's the word on the street...

Anonymous said...

Wait, I though that PC's favorite student just graduated? Information on this blog is so reliable!

Anonymous said...

this blog may be unreliable but the comment about PC's engagement is true

Anonymous said...

How does that not violate so many rules/policies?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yup, its true. Definitely true.

Anonymous said...

initials for PC's bride-to-be?

Anonymous said...

JD

Anonymous said...

Seriously? That is so wrong. I think I just threw up a little bit.

Anonymous said...

What?!?!? PC swore he loved ME and I was the only one for him. That AHOLE.

Anonymous said...

Can't PC meet women his own age? How many students has he slept with? I realize graduate students are adults but the girls he gets involved with do end up getting perks.

I am grossed out by him, whether or not what he does it permissible...

Anonymous said...

anybody heard anything about the few outstanding grades? I'm hoping they get wrapped up so I can see my ranking...

Advice from an alum... said...

Speaking of inappropriate - just as a heads up to all you law students with summer internships in Denver. There are a lot of lawyers riding the HX and BX. You probably should refrain from talking about case stuff on the bus with your friends. You might also want to keep the CU gossip and professor bashing to a minimum - it's a small legal world out there - not only could it be problem if I overhear something about a case that I shouldn't - I am definitely less inclined to offer you a job if I happen to be on a hiring committee (hint hint).

Anonymous said...

i talk about what i want when i'm on tha mutha f*ckin bus, biatch... hire deez nuts, fool!

Anonymous said...

alum -

no worries

if you don't hire me, i'll just sleep with PC!

it's worked for others...

Alum said...

I realize that the whole purpose of some of your lives is to act like asses on the blog - but my comments were meant as advice not accusations. Especially because some of the discussion I overheard actually relates to a case that is going to a hearing in a few weeks (and I am connected to the other side). I'm going to leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

This blog has traditionally been sprinkled with shitty posts but it seems to be more populated with pitiful excuses for wit and humor as of late. "Haha! Sleep with PC," "I say what I want." Fucking hilarious and insightful. Alum. your mistake was to assume that reasonableness has any place left on this blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for these last few grades to come in!

Anonymous said...

yeah, appears ND's new position has caused him to forget about a class.

Anonymous said...

anon 9:54 - as if anything on this blog is or has ever been hilarious and/or insightful. your pompous pseudo-wit is "as good as it gets," and is no more elevated than the comments you attack. get over yourself - self-righteous indignation is either disingenuous or the result of inferior breeding.

Anonymous said...

You're right 9:27: saying things like that about profs and students on a public blog *and even making stupid comments to alums who are trying to be helpful* should NEVER be called out. Congratulations on your nihilism.

Anonymous said...

This situation with ND is really silly. WE ARE HALFWAY THROUGH JUNE for crying out loud.

Anonymous said...

ND needs to get his grades in!!

Anonymous said...

I heard it was honor code violations (multiple) keeping grades from coming in.

ICallBS said...

I heard it was ND blowing off the obligations of his old job (teaching) to start a new job (HUD czar...or whatever)...

Word on the street is that the new job started on June 3, and god knows these professors couldn't be expected to get their grades in in less than a month.

Anonymous said...

If it were honor code violations, the class would have been at least yellow on the status board.

Perhaps that's what was keeping LT from getting his grades done, but I suspect he's on vacation or something.