The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Coke and hookers for sure. Anything else would just be icing on the cake.
What about going on a Sparks binge?
Ain't no hangover like a Sparks hangover!
just an fyi: a 2008 grad will appear on Jeopardy in late June.
Which one?
R.S.
This legal dispute sounds pretty interesting. It is the clash between two competing iPhone applications: iFart and "Pull My Finger."http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_12006444
I am not the least bit surprised by R.S...although I am a tad envious.
who the heck is RS? I just looked at our composites and can't figure it out...
my guess was the girl who got made fun of at the talent show in '07?but wtf do i know?
darling students, if you keep up the death wishes, the anon comments will be turned off. get a clue.
what about serious injury wishes??
oh boy, i really am SCURRED now.seriously, if you had to listen to that obnoxious bint blather on for three years, you'd want something awful to happen to her too...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Coke and hookers for sure. Anything else would just be icing on the cake.
What about going on a Sparks binge?
Ain't no hangover like a Sparks hangover!
just an fyi: a 2008 grad will appear on Jeopardy in late June.
Which one?
R.S.
This legal dispute sounds pretty interesting. It is the clash between two competing iPhone applications: iFart and "Pull My Finger."
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_12006444
I am not the least bit surprised by R.S...although I am a tad envious.
who the heck is RS? I just looked at our composites and can't figure it out...
my guess was the girl who got made fun of at the talent show in '07?
but wtf do i know?
darling students, if you keep up the death wishes, the anon comments will be turned off. get a clue.
what about serious injury wishes??
oh boy, i really am SCURRED now.
seriously, if you had to listen to that obnoxious bint blather on for three years, you'd want something awful to happen to her too...
Post a Comment