I have a totally unrelated comment--but I've been thinking it for a while and now I am going to say it: The blog sucks this year. The admins don't seem interested in providing any substantive posts and even with anon comments the blog seems kinda dead. Maybe it's just me?
thanks for the comments about the blog. You can always email an admin and request we post something for you. As far as the blog being boring, we're probably all a bit busy getting into the swing of the new year, OCI or other interviews, journal, meetings, etc. I'll try to emulate HS a bit more for ya and see what I can find that's interesting. hang on...
Yeah I'm kind of surprised, for example, that there wasn't any discussion about the attorney general resigning on the first day of school. Kind of a given?
If you look back at the history, you'll notice that I never was the kind to post on that sort of thing. If you want to talk about it, get a name and do it.
10 comments:
Someone had better start explaining. New words make me nervous.
Happy new year (for Jews)
and mazal tov!
I have a totally unrelated comment--but I've been thinking it for a while and now I am going to say it:
The blog sucks this year. The admins don't seem interested in providing any substantive posts and even with anon comments the blog seems kinda dead. Maybe it's just me?
No, its not just you Anon 6:00 PM.
Agreed. Blog this year is really lame.
thanks for the comments about the blog. You can always email an admin and request we post something for you. As far as the blog being boring, we're probably all a bit busy getting into the swing of the new year, OCI or other interviews, journal, meetings, etc. I'll try to emulate HS a bit more for ya and see what I can find that's interesting. hang on...
you shouldn't need suggestions for topics. If you are plugged in at the school, you know what to discuss! So get a posting admins!
Yeah I'm kind of surprised, for example, that there wasn't any discussion about the attorney general resigning on the first day of school. Kind of a given?
If you look back at the history, you'll notice that I never was the kind to post on that sort of thing. If you want to talk about it, get a name and do it.
Post a Comment