Monday, September 03, 2007

Attn: Recent CU-Law Grads:

I have recently came across a Pro Se litigant that is in desperate need of your help. Mr. Jonathan Riches is suing Barry Bonds and Bud Selig (among others) for various civil rights violations. This is a difficult case, but Mr. Riches is not familiar with the legal system and needs a set of legally trained eyes to scrutinize his complaint. From all your previous comments and posts, I think that this is right up your alley. Riches has already filed his complaint in Indiana Federal District Court, and without aid, risks dismissal.

The allegations made against Bonds and Selig are jaw-dropping. My favorites:

Count 1: Bud Selig sold Barry Bonds Steroids and HGH twice at the I-70 Steak and Shake (Bob Novak and Judith Miller both have transcribed recordings of these secret meetings);

Count 4: Barry Bonds sold steroids to nuns; and

Count 5: Barry Bonds used Hank Aaron's bat to crack the liberty bell.

A full copy of the complaint can be found here.

New grads, Mr. Riches needs your help!

4 comments:

cadoner said...

Barry Bonds, on June 22, 2004, bench pressed me against my will to show off in front of his buddies.

Golden.

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Sign me up. I despise Bonds.

Mushroom Stamp said...

I, for one, am sick of Hank Aaron's bat thinking it can do whatever it wants without consequence. We need to hold that bad responsible for its actions.

Anonymous said...

Same Guy is also suing Michael Vick because his dog-fighting ring was designed to help fund Iranian Nuclear Weapons. This is a dream client. Besides, if you take these cases on a contingent fee basis, what is 40% of 45 quintillion?