Monday, July 23, 2007

Good luck!

I know you all will do great tomorrow! And if not, there's always a place for you at the DQ making blizzards.

3 comments:

Rice Eater said...

I like Heath Bar and Butterfinger in my blizzards. Mmmmm.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Good luck to all of you!
Please kick bar butt.

Anonymous said...

Yes, good luck. Fortunately, for all of you taking the bar, you have gotten out of law school at the right time. Starbucks is raising prices (again). This is devastating news, and I think it deserves its own thread. Good luck tomorrow and enjoy that free firm coffee.

And when you're finished, feel free to write your representatives(don't forget to sign Esq.) and tell them to bring the illegals back, so that the price of agricultural goods like milk drops and our chances of getting through law school and passing the bar increase.