It's the Sunday morning before finals, it's going to hit 80 degrees outside today, and the neighborhood cats have already come by twice this morning looking for treats. I therefore give you Phil Collins, live in concert, reducing my feelings about exams to song.
I think I will spend the remainder of my day growing a Tom Seleck mustache, teasing out my mullet, and playing lead guitar.
UPDATE: Did you know Ninth Circuit Chief Judge Alex Kozinski was once on the dating game?
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Make sure you opt for the hockey mullet -- the country music mullet is SO 1996.
I'm thinking the Polk variation might be more appropriate. Evidently it's quite popular with Basque separatists.
The song may be appropriate...but really, you subjected us to Phil Freakin' Collins?
Consider yourself lucky--It could've been "Take a look at me now."
Lay off the Collins.
Or, I don't know how to spell it, but the worst was "Susussudio.'
Post a Comment