"Except for her naughty past, Dominguez has plenty to recommend her: she had a fall internship with the domestic violence unit of the Brooklyn district attorney's office and served as treasurer of her law school's Legal Association of Activist Women."
Priceless. I bet some of our feminist friends could write an entire dissertation on this sentence.
I tried to do the same thing during my 3L year at CU, but was ultimately rejected by most of the top soft-core distributors because of my strong views on tort reform . . . and because I'm "not attractive."
We can argue the point until the cows come home, but a fair use/first amendment defense would probably solve the TM problem. As for the 1Ls and 2Ls, this forum is theirs to abuse for the class of 2008 and 2009 class gifts as soon as Bolder and I appoint our successors. The larger problem, however, is figuring out how to move the money from pot A to pot B.
Funny. I thought there were only 2-3 2Ls who read this bLAWg. It'll be interesting to see what happens when all of us 3Ls graduate and have less time on our hands....
17 comments:
Man couldnt you at least provide a link to her video!
I think this kind of behavior should be encouraged, for men and women. Part of Peppet's work life balance I imagine.
I know a few 3Ls who I wouldn't mind seeing in such a video. Damn! Nothing good ever happens at CU!
I'd hire her.
"Except for her naughty past, Dominguez has plenty to recommend her: she had a fall internship with the domestic violence unit of the Brooklyn district attorney's office and served as treasurer of her law school's Legal Association of Activist Women."
Priceless. I bet some of our feminist friends could write an entire dissertation on this sentence.
I demand more posts like this! This is much more interesting than administrative budgeting (probably not as relevant though).
I tried to do the same thing during my 3L year at CU, but was ultimately rejected by most of the top soft-core distributors because of my strong views on tort reform . . . and because I'm "not attractive."
I doubt it does anything but get her an offer. For a job I mean. (and probably other things) She'll get through C&F if she shows enough contrition.
Don't worry, the video is out there. I'm sure a search of autoadmit.com for Brooklyn Law will turn up many links. Hell just try Google!
I love that she was serving in the domestic violence section of the DA's office...
A quick search suggests that the content owner is being VERY efficient with its notice and take-down requests.
Above the Law has some, er, interesting "coverage".
Hmmm.... Posts within 24 hours of one another:
Budget concerns and class gift funds: 9 comments each.
Law student porn: 10 comments.
This makes 11.
How much softcore porn would a $20,000 class gift buy?
Better yet, how much money could we make for the class gift by serving Google Ads on the bLAWg? Should I turn 'em on?
You would probably have to take down all of the CU logos on the site. Trademark infringement suit.
Also, 2Ls and 1Ls might not appreciate that the profit goes to the 3L gift.
We can argue the point until the cows come home, but a fair use/first amendment defense would probably solve the TM problem. As for the 1Ls and 2Ls, this forum is theirs to abuse for the class of 2008 and 2009 class gifts as soon as Bolder and I appoint our successors. The larger problem, however, is figuring out how to move the money from pot A to pot B.
Is there a box to check on the bar admission application for playboy model?
Funny. I thought there were only 2-3 2Ls who read this bLAWg. It'll be interesting to see what happens when all of us 3Ls graduate and have less time on our hands....
plenty of 1Ls read the blog. At least me and someone who sits in front of me in class.
I think many, though certainly not all, 1Ls are quite aware how our behavior may affect our future careers.
Post a Comment