Sunday, April 22, 2007

3L's: Happy Last Week of Law School!

Yes, I know. We have finals, the impending bar application deadline, then PMBR/BarBri... But I, for one, am excited about this week.

4 comments:

memphis minnie said...

you all are lucky, lucky, lucky. or just got your shit together 2 years before me.
have fun

cublawg said...

...and yet I still have a ton of reading to do.

Do profs tend to assign more reading in the last week? I think they might, particularly if you consider that they can get a nice bell curve on the exam distribution by preying on the weak amongst us that lack the initiative to study in this here home stretch. And yes, that includes me.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Awww, I'm really gonna miss you guys.

notjustlaw said...

It is also a panic response. "Oh my, we are five days behind the syllabus. Let's make it up in the last week!"