Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Talent Show

Word on the street is that the Talent Show has been slated for April 20th. No word yet on whether the sticky alcohol issue has been resolved, or if Dave McDivitt will make a cameo appearance in leather pants.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word is Beckett Senter is emceeing...maybe he'll be inclined to wear leather pants if you ask...

Anonymous said...

Leather Pants, Beckett....Worth the price of admission

cublawg said...

But how many acts will Brian Mason appear in, despite the fact that he graduated? That's the real question...

Anonymous said...

Hear Hear... Beckett in leather pants and no shirt... I will pay extra for it...

Anonymous said...

This is BBB. The talent show has been the highlight of my law school career. And I mean as spectator. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

When do tickets go on sale?

Anonymous said...

Beckett in leather pants and no shirt = not news.

Beckett in no pants and leather shirt = news!

Ryan Kalamaya said...

I would imagine that tickets will go on sale after spring break.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't anyone want to see Brian Mason in leather pants?

cublawg said...

I don't think Brian owns leather pants. Chaps, maybe, but not leather pants.

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Alcohol consumption at Fleming has been approved. Game on!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone think that Prof. Furman can be convinced to beer bong again?

cublawg said...

Since when does he require convincing?

cadoner said...

Please, Prof. Furman is a classy guy.

Anonymous said...

Beckett shmecket, I just want to know what the backup singers will be wearing! Can I look forward to another year of disco prom dresses from hell? To say nothing of the gay-cowboy-shirt-wearing man-bait...