Students can't provide accurate performance measures to employers because the Associate Dean won't release grades. Professors refuse to stand up to the Dean about the "policy median" for fear of rocking the boat. Judging by the continued delays in grades, it doesn't look like the SBA is doing much of anything either.
So here's my suggestion: instead of eating lunch in Hearsay this week, eat in the Dean's office this week. I'd say at least 100 people dine in Hearsay on any given weekday, so let's share our frustrations with them.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I don't know if it will work, but I can tell you my frustration is growing. Hoping I wake up to the rest of my grades tomorrow.
The Hearsay or the Spruce? Just to be clear.
So can we do a roll call of who's missing grades? I'm still missing one as of this morning. (Got one overnight).
Still missing two: one graded, one p/f.
What is the explanation for missing P/F grades? Even the curve thing doesn't make sense.
I am still missing legislation and labor law.
Campos's failure to submit grades is utterly unsurprising. I am fairly confident that his late grades are not caused by fights with the Dean's office but by play time with Puff Daddy or prepping for a Entertainment Tonight interview.
I'm still missing Ethics and Local Gov't.
I'm missing a grade from Schlag and Wesson, although Wesson had an absolutely understandable excuse which I don't think anybody would (or should) begrugde her for.
Waggoner tax is missing.
Have all mine now.
My guess is that most of them are in and Cindy will have them entered in the next day or so.
This little sit-in post has stirred up quite a response from the powers that be....
I heard that. I also heard a rumor that none of the other deans knew about it until two days ago. Such b.s.
On a good note, all of my grades except for a P/F are in. Others I know are still waiting...
Legislation is still not in. I spotted Campos in Cindy's office last night but he was just finishing 1L property. I imagine this means he has yet to start on the legislation paper. UG.
Post a Comment