The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
The Return of Monday Morning Coffee?
The weekly email says it is so! I haven't received confirmation through my usual source, but if it is true then good work by the folks at the NTLSA for fighting through all the silliness! I'll be there bright and early for a cup and a donut.
Apparently the wonderful folks at the Spruce Goose will be providing the Coffee. Not sure about the pastries, but I do hope that the donuts are still there!
That particular rant might have been subconscious test marketing for a capitalist scheme requiring the oppression of proletariat masses, or the desperate brainstorming of a man up to his upper esophageal sphincter in ramen noodles, or even an unexpected symptom of drug munchie flashbacks, but it definitely wasn't an offer. And if it was an offer, then in the animated words of Scotty P., "I rescind, I rescind, I rescind..."
6 comments:
It's been confirmed. Long live free donuts.
Apparently the wonderful folks at the Spruce Goose will be providing the Coffee. Not sure about the pastries, but I do hope that the donuts are still there!
I'm tempted to start bringing free coffee for everybody on Tuesdays just to piss off Spruce. Anybody else want to help bankroll the effort?
Also, MacLawyer what about those promises of breakfast burritos you were going to sell outside for $1.50?
That particular rant might have been subconscious test marketing for a capitalist scheme requiring the oppression of proletariat masses, or the desperate brainstorming of a man up to his upper esophageal sphincter in ramen noodles, or even an unexpected symptom of drug munchie flashbacks, but it definitely wasn't an offer. And if it was an offer, then in the animated words of Scotty P., "I rescind, I rescind, I rescind..."
The law students control the means of production.
But Mac, I haven't eaten breakfast in two weeks in reliance on your promise... LOL!
Post a Comment