Sorry Buffs for placing this above your Bar post.
But I had to write about this email we just received. Beauprez, trailing by 15% in the Denver Post poll, has NO PLANS of visiting the CU campus during the Campaign? At all? Seriously? You are trailing by a significant amount and now you are ceding the entire platform at CU to the Ritter Camp? Should someone tell Beauprez that not every CU student is a democrat?
I have no plans of voting for Beauprez, but as you watch the non-stop attack ads, including ones where he appears in the barn (LAME!), and then hear he is basically giving up on the college student vote, the only conclusion that just screams is amateur campaign. If Beauprez manages to stay within 10 points of Ritter on Election Day, I for one will be shocked.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One of our more right-wing classmates is involved. And with all due respect to him, the last campaign he worked on didn't turn out so well either.
That said, he is bringing in a bunch of well-placed Republicans for a talk in not too short a while. I wonder if that implicates the school's new "free speech" policies. (Emphasis on the sarcastic quotes)
Post a Comment