Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Morning Coffee

I'm lamenting the cancellation (hopefully temporary) of the NTLSA Monday Morning Coffee. The coffee and donuts were a great way to start the week and I'm sad to see that a funding snag ended it all. I also enjoyed the way that the NTLSA has been focusing inward on the law school community. i really hope the funding problems are solved so this new tradition can continue.

8 comments:

cublawg said...

What's the funding SNAFU?

notjustlaw said...

Updated to say snag and not snafu

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Totall agree NJL.

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Totally

cadoner said...

Yeah, but this time let's change it to Tuesdays so I can partake.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Yeah, MMC was great.

notjustlaw said...

Hopefully it will be great again once the funding issues are resolved!

vive_la_reve2 said...

This is crazy! What a great event to get the whole school together in a non-drunken social event.

The cost is very small and we should demand of our student leaders that this be fixed NOW!!

I hope the Non-traditional Law Students don't get pissed off and decide that the hassle just isn't worth continuing this event.