Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Seen Wolf Lately?
Wow, what a change! The landscaping is almost done, the meters in the lot are back. The courtyard looks complete, the hole in the retaining wall is gone. I also peeked my head into the old Fleming library and the books are literally flying off the shelves. I can't wait for the building to open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wait...it's not open? How'd you get in? And why do I think about such things?
You can just walk right in. I did it, too.
It's very nice. The colors are unexpected.
I meant the Fleming Library, Sorry.
No, it's my fault, NJL. You made it perfectly clear. I was still blinded by the yellow in Wolf's lobby. Affected my reading comprehension.
So instead of noxious smells, unhealthy dust and lack of comfort keeping us from enjoying class in Fleming, the powers that be gave us garish colors that will drive us crazy?
Evidently it was the architectural powers-that-be, and not the administrative powers-that-be. Rumor has it that the colors caused some consternation for our beloved Dean.
I actually like the colors. They're different. And varied. Very, very varied.
Post a Comment