Really, your chances for clerkships are ruined because you don't have grades/ranks yet? It's the middle of June. According to Cindy's email, ranks will be in before they were last year. As far as I know, last year's 3L's were pretty well represented in clerkships, with a number going to the CO Supreme Court for instance. Little high on the drama there
I got mine today. Looking over a DU student's shoulder the other day, I saw they have a website that lists what grades are in, and which aren't. I think that would pressure all the profs to pick up the pace.
6 comments:
Hill didn't teach any upper-level classes, so that can't be it.
I don't know what the holdup is, but Cindy's e-mail said that we should have ranks early next week.
Really, your chances for clerkships are ruined because you don't have grades/ranks yet? It's the middle of June. According to Cindy's email, ranks will be in before they were last year. As far as I know, last year's 3L's were pretty well represented in clerkships, with a number going to the CO Supreme Court for instance. Little high on the drama there
Do you have them yet?
I got mine today. Looking over a DU student's shoulder the other day, I saw they have a website that lists what grades are in, and which aren't. I think that would pressure all the profs to pick up the pace.
well, they're in now, so you should be able to get apps out. best of luck!
Post a Comment