Thursday, April 13, 2006

We're building a Fortress?

I overheard one of our classmates talking about this, so I went outside to take a look...

Sure enough, it looks like the Wolf Law Building is actually the Wolf Castle.  We have high brick walls, a moat on the south side (obviously defending ourselves from the caffine-deficient zombies waiting for the Starbucks on Baseline to open up), with a new set of entrance towers at the roundabout.  Throw in the imposing design, the turret at the very top, the cathedral on the fourth floor for use by the faculty, and we have our very own fortress/castle/little fiefdom.  So does this mean the Kittridge freshman are our serfs?

7 comments:

cublawg said...

I see more of a Pueblo (as opposed to an Ivory) Tower. On a similar note, did anyone notice that we booked Justice Breyer to speak at the dedication ceremony? I wonder if Huntington had anything to do with that particular effort.

cublawg said...

...for you to poop on?

BlawBlawBlaw said...

What's the link to Gridlocker's blog?

Lindsay said...

Hang on guys. Do we really want to advertise this character or his blog here?

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Good point, Moop. But since he's so eager to criticize us when we put ourselves out there, it seems only fair that if he's putting himself out there he's subject to the same scrutiny.

cublawg said...

Again, why patronize his writings?

Lindsay said...

Yeah, why give him an audience? Sure, we could subject his ideas to scrutiny, but we're giving him what he wants: an audience. I vote for ignoring.