Tonight marks the rekindling of the Barrister's Ball. Some props are in order for the organizers, or, ballers, as I like to call them. They not only assembled a unique event in the face of seemingly overwhelming apathy, but also faithfully responded to the requests of the community as expressed here and elsewhere. I hope you all safely celebrate the close of the year, the (impending) close of Fleming as home to our fine institution, and the fastest consumption of two kegs seen since the last frat party on the hill.
Which was yesterday.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks to the organizers for listening to my curmudgeonly complaints about the BB. Because of their responsiveness I ended up going and having a great time. Today, though? Not so great. Studying will be slow going.
Did anyone else notice that not a single single-sex couple showed up?
Post a Comment