Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Owens Appoints Eid to CO Supreme Court

Full coverage here.

9 comments:

notjustlaw said...

Congrats to now officially former-Professor Eid. I guess now the law in politics seminar is off my schedule...

cublawg said...

Is she officially former? I hope she'll still teach at least Legislation, since a Campos-only option doesn't strike me as too appealling.

notjustlaw said...

Hakim, you're right, I'm just making an assumption...But it would be great if there was a way for her to teach a couple of classes. Campos only leglislation? Cringe...

legally intoxicated said...

i guess i should hold of on my classic eid immitation if i ever have occasion to address the court. ... i also wonder if she'll use her unique brand of schoolgirl sexual innuendo when questioning from the bench. now THAT would be a treat.

cublawg said...

I just want to note that cubLAWg published the story before the Dean did. Now why is it we have a school website?

notjustlaw said...

To show off the new CU Law School Logo...oh wait, they don't even have that up.

cublawg said...

One could make the case that Eid's nomination results from Owens trying to appease his base in the fallout of C&D. Still, the thought of bench-slung schoolgirl double-entendres cracks me up.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

There's a posting on TWEN saying that Eid's looking for clerks.

cublawg said...

BBBL: for FTEs only, which would include only 3Ls.