So how did you find that? Did you Google "Hot Panda Action" or what? When I first saw it, I thought, "Oh, how cute! That panda is rubbing that other panda's back."
Curiously, a search for "hot panda action" on Google turns up this. (also work safe) As the link will show, Pandas are evidently quite creative in their positioning.
4 comments:
So how did you find that? Did you Google "Hot Panda Action" or what?
When I first saw it, I thought, "Oh, how cute! That panda is rubbing that other panda's back."
My usual source is BoingBoing.net. And yes, the link is work-safe.
Bull Hakim! We all know that you spend your time in class googling Hot Panda Action.
Curiously, a search for "hot panda action" on Google turns up this. (also work safe) As the link will show, Pandas are evidently quite creative in their positioning.
Post a Comment