Monday, January 02, 2006

Of Paper Chase and Paper Airplanes

Even if grades were on paper, instead of online, where I can check every morning, I just don't think I'd have the moral courage to fold it up and launch it....

10 comments:

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Nope. No grades here. But I'm not really expecting any this early.

cublawg said...

Three over here.

Coffinberry said...

"Grades are posted at 4AM"

... still nothing...

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Some of the old timers can correct me on this, but I've seen that info updated at other times (although I've never seen an actual grade!) So is it true that Cindy can and does update at different times throughout the day, or if you don't see a grade when you wake up will there be no grades that day? Because I feel kind of weird pouring that shot of whiskey every morning *just in case.* (j/k)

notjustlaw said...

One so far...and yes the grades are posted whenever. Basically when Cindy gets some new ones to post. Check any time.

Buffs said...

i'm pretty sure Cindy can and does update throughout the day.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Yep. Confirmed. I got my legal writing grade. I wasn't actually expecting anything to be there, so when I saw it I was shocked.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Also, friend got Hill's property grade today. So 1Ls are getting some grades.

cublawg said...

Comom: close enough for government work.

legally intoxicated said...

aside from one that appeared quicker than baby new year, i don't even have pass/fail grades yet. ugh.