And you wonder why CU has always struggled in the recruitment of minority athletes to this campus...If I was a minoirty athlete I would AVOID this campus like the plague.
I can't even describe how mad that made me, esp. reading the woman's reaction about how it was "all" the guy's fault-- the one to whom she addressed the email. Scum. I hope they are expelled.
3 comments:
And you wonder why CU has always struggled in the recruitment of minority athletes to this campus...If I was a minoirty athlete I would AVOID this campus like the plague.
I can't even describe how mad that made me, esp. reading the woman's reaction about how it was "all" the guy's fault-- the one to whom she addressed the email. Scum. I hope they are expelled.
Expulsion seems a bit harsh. I'd like to see any scholarship money they had coming to them taken away though
Post a Comment