Monday, November 07, 2005

To Chatty McGee in Torts......

Please, please, please quit talking. Every word you say is killing my soul. I'll give you all the change in my posession. My bike. A cookie. Anything. Seriously.

9 comments:

notjustlaw said...

Is Chatty a center-square or just someone talking to friends?

legally intoxicated said...

may your one solace be that next year, you will have the pleasure of dropping classes attended by these people. and beleive me, it happens.

LegalSchmegal said...

A center-square. Is it just me, or does torts class have a tendency to encourage long winded pointless opinions from students? There's about 6-10 yappers in that class, much more than any of my others. It kills me.

notjustlaw said...

Wait until Con. Law, the center squares love that class!

BlawBlawBlaw said...

What's a center-square? And are you in Calhoun's class?

LegalSchmegal said...

I'm in schlag's class. And I'm not positive, but I think center square refers to a game called "asshole bingo," but I could be wrong about that.

BlawBlawBlaw said...

Yeah, I know about the bingo thing but I'm not cool enough to actually be invited to play. Kind of like flying under the radar, y'know? So I'm not sure on the details of it all.

cublawg said...

I particularly enjoyed asking him about enterprise liability during his office hours and having him rattle off the relevant restatement provision. Sort of Jekyll & Hyde of him, I thought.

jt castleton said...

ha! schlag's class has not one center square, not two, but a friggin' baker's dozen. unbelievable. we've been trying to get the bingo together....but battleship? brilliant.