The UNAUTHORIZED blogger collective for the University of Colorado Law School.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Career Services
Has anyone else noticed the "Search for Assistant Dean for Career Development Office" posting on the law school website? That was Patty Powell's job, right? What's the story?
As a mom, I have to say I find it easy to believe her statement at face value. I've used that explanation myself, before. To me, the most one could 'read into it' is "this job isn't where I need/want to be right now/any more."
4 comments:
Is she good? I haven't yet relied on Career Services for any job hunting help, so I have no idea.
Rumor on the street is that Powell's exit was "unexpected," but the powers that be aren't saying much more than that.
I believe that's the nice way of saying "get the hell out!"
As a mom, I have to say I find it easy to believe her statement at face value. I've used that explanation myself, before. To me, the most one could 'read into it' is "this job isn't where I need/want to be right now/any more."
For the record, she is fantastic. I'm sorry to see her go.
Post a Comment