Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back in cane range again

Perhaps I harp on this too much, but classes with Hill are sometimes too funny not to share. For instance:

"It's just like virgin births--shit doesn't happen, does it?"

"You can't see General Motors any more than you can catch a fart and paint it green."

"If you know a corporate vice president, kill him!"

"I sell my brain, but I'd rather sell my penis. But nobody will pay for it!"

But he's definitely recycling old material: Republicans will kill and eat their mothers for a nickel now, not a dollar, which is probably Hill accounting for impending deflation. As such, I doubt I'll enjoy another semester of him. It's kind of like watching your favorite band on its third farewell tour. But corporations is a pre-requisite for things I'd like to take next semester, so for now I'm stuck in cane range.

1 comment:

naechstehaltestelle said...

God, I just read that statement. I find it funny that for once a conservative is complaining about a lack of diversity.