Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A question

Does it make sense to retain post-graduation cubLAWg contributors on this space? I'm ambivalent on the subject, but the thought had occurred to me that cubLAWg has a strong in-school focus. Your thoughts are welcome...

7 comments:

Ryan Kalamaya said...

I don't particularly care. It seems that everyone but me has maintained their own personal blog site. I thought it would be cool to have one site where everyone could could visit for updates, instead of checking 5 different places to see if anyone had written something. Guess that hasn't panned out....

Ryan Kalamaya said...

By the way, I reformatted the number of posts and email capabilities for the entire blog. I hope that's okay with everyone....

Cool, HS?

Coffinberry said...

To some extent, it's interesting to see how the story-arc plays out (pre-LS, LS, bar, job), with a CU flavor. But I really don't have a strong opinion either way... it's your puppy.

Regarding the one-site theory, it isn't bad idea in and of itself. I keep my own blog I guess because it wanders into non-law stuff from time to time, and I don't know that it would be all that relevant to the CUbLawG collective. (Though I appreciate that it's visited by y'all from time to time.)

To me, the benefit of the CUbLawG is the ability in one place to click down the line of links, see what's up. It may also be a good place to share those larger collective ideas - like that professor/book/background-info-tip list that was suggested a while back.

Ryan Kalamaya said...

Colorado Law: I don't know if HS will let you join since you're both insightful and funny. Its kind of threatening....

:-D

cublawg said...

Digi-burn!!

Buffs said...

BTW, the fairness opinion blog above is me. I don't know how I got logged in as that. One of the dozen side projects that hasn't got off the ground.

cublawg said...

Colorado, if you'd like to join, just send an email to me at hakimshammara-cublawg@yahoo.com letting me know where I can send the official blogger email invitation.